Kentucky Public Adjuster
The bluegrass region in the central part of the state houses the state’s capital, Frankfort, as well as its two largest cities, Louisville and Lexington, the two of which together are home to over 20% of the state’s population. Kentucky shares borders with Illinois, Indiana, and Ohio to the north, West Virginia and Virginia to the east, Tennessee to the south, and Missouri to the west.
In 1792, Kentucky became the 15th state admitted to the Union, splitting from Virginia in the process.
Kentucky is also known for horse racing, bourbon, moonshine, coal, “My Old Kentucky Home” historic state park, automobile manufacturing, tobacco, bluegrass music, college basketball, Kentucky Fried Chicken, and the Kentucky colonel.
Public Adjuster Storm Damage Help KY
- Kentucky ranks number 27 for frequency of tornados.
- Kentucky ranks 15 for number of tornado-related deaths.
- The cost of tornado related repairs in Kentucky can be estimated to upwards of $300 million.
- Kentucky has experienced about five tornado outbreaks since the 1900s.
- April is Kentucky’s peak month for tornados.
- In 1997, a record high of 39 tornados were reported.
- The majority of Kentucky’s tornados are F0-F1 on the Fujita scale.
- The Bradenburg tornado of 1974 marks the most devastating tornado recorded in Kentucky history with over $110 million in damages.
- Kentucky along with nine other states were declared disaster areas as a result of the 1974 tornado outbreak.
Insurance Claim Damage Assistance Kentucky
Has your Kentucky home or business been damaged by tornado, fire, lightning, flood, water, or wind?
Was your Insurance claim delayed, denied, or underpaid?
Insurance companies have professional adjusters working for them, shouldn’t you?
U.S. Claims Adjusters works for you. We do NOT work for insurance companies.
Call today to maximize your insurance claim.
Click to Call > (833) 593-6975
A history of Top Insurance Damage related events for the state of Kentucky.